(老友记台词剧本百度云)(老友记台词剧本word)

真是难以置信 已过了半个小时

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour.

如果这是卡通片

If this was a cartoon,

我看你都该跟火腿一个样了

you'd look like a ham right about now.

-侍者在那 嗨 小姐 -是菲比

- There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe!

你们就点这些吗

Okay, will that be all?

等等 你来这儿干什么

Wait. What are you doing here?

我本来在那 然后你叫 "嗨 小姐"

I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss."

所以我就过来了

So I'm here.

不 你怎么会在这儿工作

(苹果word方框中打√符号)(苹果word)

No, how come you're working here?

因为这离我的住处很近

Because it's close to where I live,

而且围裙也很漂亮

and the aprons are cute.

-可以重来吗 -好的 我到那边去

(word文档表格文字显示不全)(word文档表格)

- Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样

I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out,

但我的猴子已经失控了

... but my monkey is out of control!

他不断清除我答录机上的留言

He keeps erasing the messages on my machine.

应该是个意外

Supposedly by accident.

是啊 我做过这种事

Oh, yeah, I've done that.

然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前

And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did,

在猜字游戏上尿尿

...and peed all over the crossword!

这我没做过

I've never done that.

行了 现在看着她 你敢说

All right, now look at her and tell me

她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗

she doesn’t look exactly like her sister.

我看到不同之处

I'm saying I see a difference.

她们是双胞胎

They're twins.

我不管 菲比是菲比 厄休拉很火辣

I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot!

你知道我们彼此之间无话不说的吧

You know the thing what we talk about each other about things?

-别再这么干了 -好吧

-Let's not do that anymore. - All right.

- 菲比 猜我们今天遇见谁 -真好玩

- Pheebs, guess who we saw today? - Oh, fun! Okay.

-连恩·尼逊 -不是

- Liam Neeson. - No.

-莫利·塞弗 -不是

- Morley Safer. - No.

-我的女理发师 -这么玩下去没完没了

- The lady who cuts my hair! - This could be a very long game.

-你姐姐 厄休拉 -真的吗

- Your sister, Ursula. - Oh, really?

-她在餐厅上班 -瑞菲餐厅 我知道

- She works at that place.... - Riff's. I know.

你知道吗 因为她说你们已多年不说话

You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years.

对 她胖吗

So, is she fat?

从我的角度看不会

Not from where I was standing.

你从什么角度

Where were you standing?

菲比 你们姐俩就是合不来吗

Pheebs, so you guys just don't get along?

这只是姐妹之间的事

It's mostly just dumb sister stuff.

大家都认为她比我漂亮

Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one.

她先学会走路

She was the first to walk

虽然我是在当天稍后学会的

even though I did it later that same day.

对我爸妈而言那就已经不新鲜了

But to my parents, by then it was, "Yeah, what else is new?"

菲比 抱歉 我得走了

Pheebs, I'm sorry. I've gotta go.

我得去学习无痛分娩法

I've got Lamaze class.

我得去参加地球科学班 健身房见了

And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym?

-就你和卡罗尔吗 -不 苏珊也要去

- ls this just gonna be you and Carol? - Susan will be there too.

这样就有了爸爸还有女同志

We've got dads, we've got lesbians.

完美父母团

The whole parenting team.

这样不是会很奇怪

lsn't that gonna be weird?

不会的 一开始或许会

No. lt might have been at first...

现在我已坦然面对这个事实

... but now I'm comfortable with the whole situation.

-罗斯 那是我的外套 -我知道

- Ross, that's my jacket. - I know.

我们是罗斯特一家 我是洁西他叫迈克尔

Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael.

我怀的是龙凤胎

And we're having a boy and a girl.

厉害 下一位

Good for you. All right, next?

我叫罗斯 她怀的是我的儿子

I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there.

她叫卡罗尔·威利克 这位是苏珊·本驰

And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch.

苏珊是卡罗尔的...

Susan is Carol's....

下一位是谁

Who's next?

抱歉 苏珊是...

Sorry, Susan is...?

苏珊是卡罗尔的 卡罗尔的朋友

Susan is Carol's, Carol's, Carol's, friend...

-生活伴侣 -伙伴那种

- Life partner - Like buddies.

-恋人那种 -你知道女人能有多亲近的

- Like lovers. - You know how close women can get.

-我俩住在一起 -但我俩曾经结过婚

- Susan and I live together. - Although I was married to her.

-他跟卡罗尔 不是我 -有点复杂

- Carol, not me. - It's a bit complicated.

-但是我们能解决 -绝对的

- But we're fine. - Absolutely!

双胞胎啊 那得生两次吧

So, twins! That's like two births.

你也是 海伦

to you too, Helen.

-妮娜·布克宾德来访 -好 让她进来

- Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. - Okay, send her in.

-妮娜 快进来 -你想见我

-Nina. Come on in. -You wanted to see me?

我刚在复查你的数据

I was reviewing your data.

你一直推迟周五数据的日期

You've been postdating your Friday numbers.

这样很不好 因为...

Which is bad, because...?

这样使我的"周净计"出现问题

lt throws my WENUS out of whack.

-你说什么 -"周净计"

- Excuse me? - WENUS.

每周估计净值使用统计

Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics.

明白了 不会再犯了

Gotcha! Won't happen again.

我绝不会再让你的"周净计"出现问题

I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt your... "wenus."

这不是她漂不漂亮的问题 只是...

It's not just that she's cute, okay It's just that...

她真的很漂亮

...she's really, really cute.

那也一样 兔子不吃窝边草

It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink.

罗斯 你的小动物又在玩遥控器

Ross, your little creature's got the remote again.

未完

(老友记台词剧本百度云)(老友记台词剧本word)

以上内容均为网络免费获取资源加工整理,仅限学习交流使用

需要完整版请私信或留言

声明:我要去上班所有作品(图文、音视频)均由用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,版权归原作者所有,原文出处。若您的权利被侵害,请联系删除。

本文标题:(老友记台词剧本百度云)(老友记台词剧本word)
本文链接:https://www.51qsb.cn/article/8354.html

(0)
打赏微信扫一扫微信扫一扫QQ扫一扫QQ扫一扫
上一篇2022-09-22
下一篇2022-09-22

你可能还想知道

发表回复

登录后才能评论